Kamis, 28 Mei 2020

Crispy Quinoa Patties

One of my favourite staple pantry meals is quinoa. I prepare dinner 2 cups of quinoa across the delivery of the week and use it in all sorts of recipes. When I actually have some leftover, those quinoa patties are the excellent option to make use of them up! This recipe could be very forgiving and versatile, so the precise measurements aren’t that important. But the sensible factor is the brief checklist of meals are daily gifts you might already have around.

How do you make quinoa patties

When it involves turning quinoa into patties, you’ll need some binding ingredients. So I’m using eggs and cheese in this recipe. For flavor, I upload some onions and garlic. Here you possibly too can upload in some mushrooms, grated carrots, grated zucchini, olives, and even flooring chook or turkey.



Crispy Quinoa Patties
4/ 5
Oleh